Why Computer Science?

 Hi, Guys, I am Jeet S Patel and I am the one who will be posting all the Computer Science related posts as mentioned in the about section.
     

                    
Why CSE?


To be honest at the start when I joined the college, I literally didn't have any idea what is computer science, what we actually do in it, and all. But as time passed, I came to know about it, the programming languages, data structures, algorithms, AI, Machine Learning, and many other technologies.




The fact is that when you start a new journey and you don't know the actual reason why you have chosen that, you can let things unknown to you and let time decide it for you. Computer Science Is one of those journeys. This is the only journey where you come to hear a new technology every two or three years.


But you need not worry about this because whenever new technology appears in the market it at least stays for 5-10 years and moreover it doesn't take more than 6-12 months to learn and become an expert in that technology.


The next thing is that new technology brings new jobs or business opportunities. So, you need not believe people saying that there are no jobs in this field.

Now you may be wondering what I need to do to fetch me a job.

So, let me suggest a basic starter package that will definitely fetch you a job.

                                    (Any Programming Language +Data Structures +Algorithms)

And top of that if you know any technology (Machine Learning, AI, IoT, Cloud Computing) then that will be a feather in a cap for your resume.

So, I can say that you have come to the right place where I will be covering all the starter pack components and Machine Learning in Technology with time. Even I will make sure that I teach topics that you may feel difficult to find it on the Internet.

So, fasten your seat belts and let's fly together in this Computer Science journey.

If you have any doubts, queries, suggestions feel free to write down in the comment section or even you can drop a mail at theengineersduo@gmail.com

 

Image Courtesy:- https://www.pexels.com/


Post a Comment

0 Comments